If you are a slot player, we want your opinion — and your votes — for the Reader’s Choice 2017 Best Slots! Here’s your chance to influence the slot makers by voicing your opinion, and you could win some cash. Complete your online ballot for a chance to win up to $1,000 in a random drawing of eligible ballots. Let us know your favorite slots — the games that are in Southern California casinos now that you enjoy and think are the 2017 Best Slots.
From May 1st to May 31st, the polls will be open online and ballots can be filled out at TheGamingGuide.com. An independent source will tally the results of all completed ballots received by May 31st, and the Southern California Gaming Guide Reader’s Choice 2017 Best Slots will be announced in the July 2017 issue.
Fun Cash Prizes!
Complete the full ballot online and your ballot will be entered into a cash drawing. The Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000, and ten lucky runner-ups will win $100 each. Submit your completed ballot before midnight May 15th, and you will be entered in the Early Bird Drawing for a chance at $500 cash.
- Entry deadline is May 31, 2017. All ballots must be completed online at TheGamingGuide.com no later than midnight on May 31, 2017.
- Only one online ballot per person will be accepted. Winning ballots will be drawn at random from all completed and valid ballots received.
- Drawing is open to legal residents of Southern California. All participants must be at least 21 years of age. Southern California Gaming Guide employees, vendors, advertisers and their family members are not eligible for prize drawings.
- Drawing winners’ names will be posted on TheGamingGuide.com no later than July 1, 2017. Cash prize drawing winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
- Drawing prizes are non-transferable. Each drawing winner agrees that the Southern California Gaming Guide can use his/her name (first name, last name initial) and likeness for promotional purposes without compensation. All participants agree to and are bound by official rules.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, State, local laws and regulations shall apply.